Hey, your friend blocked you on whatsapp but don’t know how to unblock without knowing them then don’t worry here you can find working methods to Unblock Yourself on Whatsapp without knowing your girlfriend or anyone who blocked you.
As you all know Whatsapp Messenger is world’s most popular instant messaging or texting app. People are using this service for chatting with friends, family, crush and their love. But the problem is sometimes you will be blocked by other people and you can’t do anything.
So here I’m going to share some working methods to unlock yourself on whatsapp without installing any third party applications. You just need one android or iphone device and internet connection and I think it’s always with you.
Know If You Are Blocked By Someone on Whatsapp
It’s very simple you just need to find the person in your contact list. If it’s not available in whatsapp contacts list but you saved this number in your phone book then you can think that you are blocked by someone.
You can also confirm by check the profile of a particular person from another id. If it’s showing in another id then it’s confirmed. You can also try to check the last seen of the person.
When you try to send a message to this person then it’s showing single mark arrow to message that means a message is successfully sent but actually the person who blocked you that can’t see message even they don’t know you try to send a message.
Unblock Someone on Whatsapp
As you know if you blocked someone on messenger then you not able to send a message to another person. Before going to next first you need to unblock person by following below step by step process.
- The first step to Open Whatsapp app on your android device.
- After open click on Three Dot Icons available at top right corner.
- Here menu bar will be open and simply click on Settings option.
- You will be redirected to the Profile Settings section.
- There are so many options available you need to click on Account option.
- Under account click on Privacy to proceed next.
- At last, under Messaging section you can find an option like Blocked Contacts just click on it.
- The list of contacts blocked by you is displayed here.
- click on the contact you want to unblock. Do this step for all contact available on this list.
- Once done this list will be empty and go back to privacy section.
- That’s it here you can see it showing Blocked Contacts: None.
- The first and very important step is don’t forget to Save Your Number with your name in phone contact book.
- Now Open Whatsapp and click on Three-Dot Button available at top right corner.
- The menu bar will be open and you simply click on Create New Group option.
- Select your number we save before in phone contact book and don’t forget to add the person who blocked you.
- After that click on next arrow available at a top right corner to create a new group.
- All done, you can also change the name of the group with your name and add your picture as a group icon.
Method 2: For Android Device
- Open whatsapp on your android device.
- Click on the three-dot icon at top right corner and select settings option.
- Here simply click on Account option & select last option Delete My Account.
- Before going to delete make sure it will delete all account history and delete from your all whatsapp group.
- For deleting your account you need to enter your county name, country code and registered mobile number.
- Once done you need to clear cache, data and uninstall the application.
- After that open google play store and download latest version of the application.
- Now create a new account and start chatting with a new account.
- That’s it now you will unblock from all contact with a new fresh account without changing a number.
This was a complete guide to unblock yourself on whatsapp. Do comment if you like this complete article. If you have any doubts or query regarding this guide then feel free to comment. And don’t forget to complete last is do share this guide with your friends.