Change/Update JioFi Password: Hey are you looking for how to change JioFi password and name in 2020 then you comes to the right place.
Today in this article i’m going to shows you complete guide to change JioFi password via My Jio app as well as from your browser.
Here you can also find step by step guide to reset your jioFi device within 5 minutes.
What is JioFi?
JioFi is a personal hotspot or portable 4G WiFi hotspot device provided by Reliance Digital.
This hotspot device used only with 4G Jio SIM that allows you to access the internet at high speed at any time and anywhere.
The best part of this portable device is you can connect multiple devices like smartphone, tablet, and computer to hotspot device.
But if there is multiple devices are connected to a portable device for access internet then it might decrease your internet speed. In this situation mostly people are trying to change jiofi password and SSID name.
Also Read: How To Unblur Free Chegg Answers 2020
But they don’t know how to do it, now you don’t need to worry because of here you can find a guide to change jiofi password on windows computer and android smartphone.
How to Steps to Change JioFi Password
- Connect device to JioFi whose password you want to change.
- Go to http://jiofi.local.html or http://192.168.225.1
- Tap on Login, enter your username and password.
- Default Username is administrator and Password is administrator.
- Open settings to change Network Name (SSID) and Password.
- After that click on the save button to apply changes.
How to Reset JioFi
In case if you forgot your jiofi password then you are not able to connect to this device.
In this situation, you need to reset jiofi device. By resetting device all changes are made by you is restore to default settings.
- The first step to turn on the device by press down the power button.
- Make sure your device is on and remove back cover.
- Near the edge of SD card, you can find small tunnel of a Reset button.
- With the help of pin press the button in a small tunnel for 3 to 4 seconds.
- That’s it your wifi device restart automatically and all settings are restored to default.
Final Words: I hope guys now you can easily change or update your JioFi password after reading this article.
If you have any question the feel free to comment below. Thanks for visiting TrickyScoop blog.