Although Fortnite Battle Royale is no doubt one of the most popular game with over 150 million users with almost 100 millions of them were active last month.
After the launch of Samsung flagship Galaxy Note 9 phone, the much awaited and most popular battle royal game also made its debut on the Android market. But the developers of Epic Games has initially made the game only available for a selective high-end Samsung device.
Now the fortnite battle royale app is open to everyone because epic games now launched the fortnite for all compatible android devices. So if your android device meets the following software or hardware requirements you can play fortnite on your smartphone device.
- Android 8.0 Oreo or higher
- At least 4GB of system RAM required
- 3GB+ Free space required
- GPU requirements: ARM Mali-G72 MP12, ARM Mali-G71 MP20 or higher, Qualcomm Adreno 530 or higher
Fortnite Android Compatible Devices
- Xiaomi: Blackshark, Mi 8/Mi 8 Explorer/Mi 8SE, Mi Note 2, Mi 5/Mi 5S/5S Plus, Mi Mix 2, Mi 6/Mi 6 Plus, Mi Mix, Mi Mix 2S
- Asus: Zenfone V, ROG Phone, Zenfone 5Z, Zenfone 4 Pro
- Samsung Galaxy: Tab S4, Note 9, S7/S7 Edge, Note 8, S8/S8 Plus, S9/S9 Plus, Tab S3
- OnePlus: 6, 5, 5T
- Essential Phone (PH-1)
- Nokia 8
- Google Pixel 2/Pixel 2 XL
- Honor: Play, 10, View 10 (V10)
- LG: G5, V30/V30 Plus, G6, V20, G7 ThinQ
- HTC: U12 Plus, 10, U11/U11 Plus, U Ultra
- Huawei: Nova 3, Mate 10/Mate 10 Pro, P20/P20 Pro, Mate RS
- Motorola: Moto Z, Moto Z2 Force, Moto Z Droid
- Razer Phone
- Sony Xperia
So if you are using any of the above-listed android smartphones then you are ready to play fortnite.
But keep in mind if you are an android user then you can’t find it on the google play store. While the iPhone user can easily download it from the Apple App store. For android smartphone users have to download the fortnite installer from it’s the official website.
Play Fortnite On Incompatible Android Device
If your android device is incompatible to play fortnite battle royal then don’t worry you can also play on the incompatible device.
- First, install the fortnite battle royal & apk editor pro app on your android device.
- Open apk editor and select the fortnite apk from the list.
- Select the Full Edit > go to files > tap on dex-smali option.
- Open the smali > com > epicgames > ue4 and open GameActivity.smali.
- Now search for “processSystemInfo” and add below lines after “.registers 32”.
const/4 v0, 0x1 return v0
- Save the file to built the apk and install the final apk file.